Monday, June 18, 2012

Federal Magistrate Gary Jones of Gainesville Federal Court Called Me "A Lawyer" But I Am NOT a Lawyer and I Have NEVER Told ANYONE I Am "A Lawyer;" I am NOT A Lawyer Because I Have Autism

Last week, a Federal Magistrate Hon. Gary Jones, in my case Petranos v. Old Republic, N.D.Fla. No. 1:12-cv-00086-SPM-GRJ, made very wrong delusional factual findings that I am "a lawyer" licensed by the California Bar.


I have NO idea what "facts" the Federal Magistrate "found" that would have indicated such an irrational thing.


I just want to say it AGAIN, as I have many, many times before: I am NOT a licensed lawyer anywhere.


I have NEVER told ANYONE I am "a lawyer."


I was denied my California bar admission after passing the July 1997 California Bar examination because I have Autism.


I was never accorded the same legal rights as others to have an actual Court as defined in California's state Constitution review my case for correctness.


Again: I am NOT "a lawyer."


I am Autistic. Autistic people are not allowed to become "a lawyer" in California or Florida.


~ Mary Katherine Day-Petrano

No comments:

Post a Comment