Magistrate – After hearing from the VAB Attorney Lyn, I am not going to recuse myself and I am concluding this hearing.  Thank you all very much for participating.  I will make my Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Recommendations in a reasonable period of time. 

Time:  3:55 pm



From: Denise A. Dymond Lyn [mailto:dlyn@tampabay.rr.com] 
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:51 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Subject: RE: I am unable to participate

Atty. Lyn to Magistrate – I have reviewed the allegation by Petitioner that the Magistrate may have a bias, prejudice or conflict of interest.  I have considered that request relative to Rule 12D-9.022 and relative to the manner in which the Magistrate has conducted this hearing this afternoon.  After such review I believe that insufficient facts or reasons exist or have been shown that require recusal. 



From: Linda K. Schoellhorn [mailto:LKS@alachuaclerk.org
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:38 PM
To: Denise A. Dymond Lyn
Cc: Mary Day-Petrano; david petrano; Val Bates; Wendy Sapp
Subject: FW: I am unable to participate

Magistrate to Ms Lyn:  I have been asked to recuse myself.  I do not believe that I should recuse myself, however, out of an abundance of caution and a review of 12D-9.022 I am asking you to review this matter immediately and let me know your opinion of this issue.

From: Mary Day-Petrano [mailto:ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:17 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Subject: RE: I am unable to participate

i am postintg all my communications in this hearing to my facebook page now so all the pubglic can see how my autism is being abused and I am being discriminated and retaliated against, and i am doing so to preserve records and assert my right to first amendme free speech to tell the World how alachua colunty abuses and retaliates disabled people who exercise theitr Title II ada rights''
i preserve for appeal that the magustrate has refused to provide proof into this record of his Title II ADA trainiong and the lac k of the ada training is actually and proximately causing the retaliation and abuse of my autism, and is inflicting physical injury one me and I am posting this to my facebook page RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

i am being abused and denied the civil right to particoipate in my hearing
--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org> wrote:

From: Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org>
Subject: RE: I am unable to participate
To: "david petrano" <dpetrano@yahoo.com>, "Val Bates" <vbates@acpafl.org>, "Wendy Sapp" <wsapp@acpafl.org>, "Denise A. Dymond Lyn" <dlyn@tampabay.rr.com>
Cc: "Mary Day-Petrano" <ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 2:59 PM
Mr. Petrano – we have received your emails. 

From: david petrano [mailto:dpetrano@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 2:51 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn; Val Bates; Wendy Sapp; Denise A. Dymond Lyn
Cc: Mary Day-Petrano
Subject: I am unable to participate

David F. Petrano to Magistrate: All I get on my end are emails with attached business card of Dianne Williams. I have been unable to participate in this hearing in terms of due process denial. 

David F. Petrano, Esq.
Hawthorne Legal Services
11502 SE US Hwy 301
Hawthorne, FL 32640-7720
Phone (727) 808-0446"

(continued from the beginning)