Monday, June 11, 2012

And The Alachua County Value Appeal Board Hearing Violating My Title II Americans With Disabilities Act Civil Rights Continues ...

"From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Val Bates"
I am making Objection on record to preserve for appeal I cannot see to read the shade of pruple property appraiser is communicating in and his communications are prohibited ex parte communications and violate my Title II ADA accommdoations and Due Process rights in violationof Tennessee v. Lane, 541 U.S. 509 (2004).

--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Val Bates <vbates@acpafl.org> wrote:

From: Val Bates
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing
To: "Linda K. Schoellhorn" , "Mary Day-Petrano" , "dpetrano@yahoo.com"
Cc: "Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn" <dlyn@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:17 PM

Property Appraiser: The Petitioner seeks review of her request for exemption as being totally and permanently disabled: 1. The information she submitted on June 11, 2012 should not be considered because she has not complied with Rule 12D-9.020 Exchange of Evidence 2. She has failed to satisfy the requirements of Florida Statutes 196.101 (2) in that she has not demonstrated that she is totally and permanently disabled. 

From: Linda K. Schoellhorn [mailto:LKS@alachuaclerk.org] 
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 1:13 PM
To: Val Bates; Mary Day-Petrano; dpetrano@yahoo.com
Cc: Wendy Sapp; Denise A. Dymond Lyn
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing

MAGISTRATE:  I am going to ask the Property Appraiser’s Office to explain the issues in the case and to also give their position as to these issues. After the Property Appraiser has made their presentation, then I will ask the tax payer to respond. "
"

RE: Opening the Hearing

Monday, June 11, 2012 1:21 PM
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc:
"dpetrano@yahoo.com" , "Val Bates" , "Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
Magistrate:  I understand your objection.  There is no ex parte communication and I am overruling your objection. 

I would like to ask the Property Appraiser what specifically has she not complied with?

From: Mary Day-Petrano [mailto:ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com] 
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 1:19 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing

I am making an Objection to preserve for appeal that I am being denied Due Process, Equal Protection, and my First Amendment rights are being deprived by the failure to provide the mandatory Title II ADA specific Autism language interpreter.

I am also  making an Objection to preserve for appeal that the Hon. Magistrate is making appx. 93 % of the language communications prohibited ex parte of me in violation of Rules Regulating The Florida Bar and Florida Code of Judicial Conduct.

I am being hacked by third parties outside this hearing to obstruct my ability to type with my paralytic motor impairments. 
--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org> wrote:

From: Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org>
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing
To: "Mary Day-Petrano" <ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com>
Cc: "dpetrano@yahoo.com" <dpetrano@yahoo.com>, "Val Bates" <vbates@acpafl.org>, "Wendy Sapp" <wsapp@acpafl.org>, "Denise A. Dymond Lyn" <dlyn@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:15 PM
Magistrate:  There is no autism language interpreter present.  We are going to proceed with the hearing."

"From:
To:
"Val Bates" , "Linda K. Schoellhorn" , "Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc:
"Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
Mary asked me to please have you slow down, as she cannot keep-up with the pace
 
David F. Petrano, Esq.
Hawthorne Legal Services
11502 SE US Hwy 301
Hawthorne, FL 32640-7720
Phone (727) 808-0446"

"From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Linda K. Schoellhorn"
Pls. admit the Hon. Magistrate's and property appraisers specific Autism training and Title II ADA training into the record to preserve for appeal.

--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org> wrote:

From: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing
To: "Mary Day-Petrano" <ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Val Bates" , "Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn" <dlyn@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:19 PM

Magistrate:  I have received a certificate of attendance for Autism Spectrum Disorders training. For your information, I am not in the room with any representatives of the Property Appraisers Office and I am only in the room with Deputy Clerk’s who are required to be here under the Statutes."

"From:
To:
"Val Bates" , "Linda K. Schoellhorn" , "Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc:
"Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
mary has asked me to ask you to PLEASE match the EXACT color of print she is sending you, b/c she cannot read it unless you do so.. I cannot read to her the things you say as she does not respond to me reading/speaking to her what others say.  "

"From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Linda K. Schoellhorn"
I declare pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Sec. 1746 for purposes of my lawsuit against Alachua COunty N.D.Fla. N. 1:12-cv-00086-SPM GRJ and this VAB hearing that I cannot see to read and comprehend the Hon. Magistrate's and property appraiser's communications and they are physically and neurologically ex parte of my ability to see to read and interpret and understand and respond to them and I preserve this Magistrate's overruling my objection for appeal and he is ignoring my Autism disabilities to deny me Due Process and Equal Protection.

I declare this is true and correct under penalty of perjury, executed this 11th day of June at Hawthorne, Florida

--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Linda K. Schoellhorn  wrote:

From: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing
To: "Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc: "dpetrano@yahoo.com" , "Val Bates" , "Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:21 PM

Magistrate:  I understand your objection.  There is no ex parte communication and I am overruling your objection. 

I would like to ask the Property Appraiser what specifically has she not complied with?"

"From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc:
"dpetrano@yahoo.com" , "Val Bates" , "Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
Magistrate:  All participants training will be entered into the record. 

From: Mary Day-Petrano [mailto:ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com] 
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 1:22 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Subject: RE: Opening the Hearing

Pls. admit the Hon. Magistrate's and property appraisers specific Autism training and Title II ADA training into the record to preserve for appeal."

"

Re: Opening the Hearing

Monday, June 11, 2012 1:21 PM
To:
"Val Bates" , "Linda K. Schoellhorn" , "Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc:
"Wendy Sapp" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
Mary asked me to please have you slow down, as she cannot keep-up with the pace"



No comments:

Post a Comment