Monday, June 11, 2012

Here is Where The Hearing Started With Alachua County Value Appeal Board Hearing Officer (and Florida Bar Member) Wershow

"

RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Property Tax Exemption & Hearing/ Additional Evidence Will Follow As It Is Scanned

Monday, June 11, 2012 9:08 AM
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Mary Day-Petrano" , "Deanne M. Williams" , "vbates@acpafl.org" , "wsapp@acpafl.org"
Cc:
"dpetrano@yahoo.com"
Ms Day-Petrano,

We received this email, but there was no document attached.  We received all the other numbered documents.

Thank you."

"

I Tried to Send This To VAB and it Came Back to ME -- Fw: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Property Tax Exemption & Hearing/ Additional Evidence Will Follow As It Is Scanned

Monday, June 11, 2012 12:46 PM
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Deanne M. Williams"
Cc:
dpetrano@yahoo.com
Message contains attachments
1 File (537KB)
Pls. see communication I tried to send VAB below about being hacked to obstruct this appeal.

Respectfully,
Mary Katherine Day-Petrano
--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Mary Day-Petrano <ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mary Day-Petrano
Subject: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Property Tax Exemption & Hearing/ Additional Evidence Will Follow As It Is Scanned
To: "Mary Day-Petrano"
Cc: dpetrano@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 12:03 PM

"

RE: I Tried to Send This To VAB and it Came Back to ME -- Fw: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Pro

Monday, June 11, 2012 12:55 PM
From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Mary Day-Petrano" , "dpetrano@yahoo.com"
Cc:
"Deanne M. Williams" , "wsapp@acpafl.org" , "vbates@acpafl.org" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
We will proceed with the hearing at 1 pm when the Magistrate opens the hearing. 



From: Deanne M. Williams 
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:49 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn; Denise A. Dymond Lyn; vbates@acpafl.orgwsapp@acpafl.org
Subject: FW: I Tried to Send This To VAB and it Came Back to ME -- Fw: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Pro



        
      


From: Mary Day-Petrano [mailto:ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:46 PM
To: Deanne M. Williams
Cc: dpetrano@yahoo.com
Subject: I Tried to Send This To VAB and it Came Back to ME -- Fw: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Prop...

Pls. see communication I tried to send VAB below about being hacked to obstruct this appeal.

Respectfully,
Mary Katherine Day-Petrano
I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today. Pls. see attached hacking (red line through the http occurs everytime I am being hacked). 

I do not want to be shut of of my hearing, and I can only effectively communicate by e-mail in this shade of purple.

Whoever is doing this hacking to obstruct my hearing today is committing a crime. I should not be locked out of my hearing because of this. 

I am providing you notice that I do not know if I will be hacked off the Internet during the hearing. 

The same hackers are obstructing my filing if pleadings in my cases in the Federal Court in Gainesville, N.D.Fla. Nos. 1:12-cv-00086-SPM-GRJ and 1:12-cv-97-MP/CAS in which I have responsive pleadings due today.

This is a denial of due process.

Respectfully,
Mary Katherine Day-Petrano "

"From:
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Mary Day-Petrano" , "dpetrano@yahoo.com"
Cc:
"vbates@acpafl.org" , "wsapp@acpafl.org" , "Denise A. Dymond Lyn"
MAGISTRATE:  My name is Jon Wershow.  I am the special magistrate to hear certain issues before the Value Adjustment Board for Alachua County.  I am convening this hearing at 1 pm June 11, 2012.

I am going to ask everybody who is on line to identify themselves for the record.   

From: Mary Day-Petrano [mailto:ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com] 
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:59 PM
To: Linda K. Schoellhorn
Cc: dpetrano@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: I Tried to Send This To VAB and it Came Back to ME -- Fw: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Pro

I cannot see to read what you sent.

Pls. place it and ALL communications during the hearing in this shade of purple. Otherwise they will constitute prohibited ex parte communications in my absence of being able to see to read and understand them and violate my Due Process and Equal Protection as well as First Amendment rights. 

Respectfully,
Mary Katherine Day-Petrano


--- On Mon, 6/11/12, Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org> wrote:

From: Linda K. Schoellhorn <LKS@alachuaclerk.org>
Subject: RE: I Tried to Send This To VAB and it Came Back to ME -- Fw: I am being hacked to obstruct my Internet connection to participate in the hearing scheduled for today/RE: Submission No. 54 of A Part of My Disability Evidence for the Disability Homestead Pro
To: "Mary Day-Petrano" <ponyhunterjumper@yahoo.com>, "dpetrano@yahoo.com" <dpetrano@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Deanne M. Williams" <dmw@alachuaclerk.org>, "wsapp@acpafl.org" <wsapp@acpafl.org>, "vbates@acpafl.org" <vbates@acpafl.org>, "Denise A. Dymond Lyn" <dlyn@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2012, 12:55 PM
We will proceed with the hearing at 1 pm when the Magistrate opens the hearing. 

 "

No comments:

Post a Comment