Monday, June 6, 2011

Follow-up on e-Bay: e-Bay's Theft of Money From my Autism Bank Account Has Been Returned By e-Bay Due To My Bank's Intervention

I told my readers I would keep everyone up-to-date on following up earlier posts.

Regarding the e-Bay and my bank matters, I am happy to report that I made a theft complaint with my bank against e-Bay for stealing appx. $152 from my bank account after I e-mailed them in writing they had NO authorization to take any funds from my account because discriminated against my Autism and related disabilities in violation of Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

As a result of my theft complaint against e-Bay, my bank, Region's Bank in Florida, was able to obtain the return from e-Bay of the appx. $152 funds stolen from my bank account by e-Bay.

At this juncture, however, e-Bay has done NOTHING to remove the "negative feedback" associated with this theft, and neither e-Bay nor PayPal, Inc. have done one single thing to ensure that myself and/or other people with severe non-verbal Autism have meaningful access to use e-Bay and PayPal. Inc's services.

No comments:

Post a Comment