Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Letter I Sent To The Florida Bar Board of Governors FOIA and Public Records Request Concerning Specific Autism Title II ADA/Sec. 504 Compliance

Here is the letter I just served on The Florida Bar Board of Governors, and my Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Florida Public Records Requests regarding their Autism bullying civil rights violations and refusal to require specific Autism training of each Florida lawyer and ensure people with Autism in Florida can hire an Autism competent attorney to represent us.

I will also keep the Autism community updated on this matter as I have personally witnessed and been informed that people and families with Autism who have been attempting to exercise our individual Autism civil rights have been targeted by a Florida Bar policy of some type to obstruct our civil rights and censor our First Amendment free speech on significant matters of concern to the Autism community and each one of us living with Autism, to further the apparent view of some people that they would like to have a Country in which people with Autism do not exist:

MY LETTER CONCERNING THE FLORIDA BAR AND THEIR VIOLATION OF AUTISM CIVIL RIGHTS


[Address redacted]

July 22, 2011

Scott G. Hawkins, Esq
President of The Florida Bar Board of Governors,
The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300


Re: Public Records and Freedom of Information Act Request Directly On The Florida Bar Board Of Governors – Expedited Processing


TO THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FLORIDA BAR AND JOHN HARKNESS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:

By way of brief introduction, my name is Mary Katherine Day-Petrano. I have autism.

As a threshold issue, my concerns and enumerated requests below are grounded in fact and official record within the relevant time-frame I refer to throughout this communication.

According to the Federal Special Report September 2005, Office of the Inspector General,(the Report) the FBI has admitted their use of confidential informants has violated both federal or state law, with serious adverse consequences to third parties.

The Report states “FBI's Human Intelligence Unit (HIU), as of April 30, 2005, the FBI was operating among its informants, "privileged" informants (e.g., attorneys, clergy, or physicians) or media-affiliated informants.” (Exhibit B)

I am sending this to the Board because I have been and continue to be, the target of vicious Autism ADA retaliation bullying (See Exhibit A; 42 U.S.C. Sec. 12203) by more than one Florida Bar member you license (See Exhibit A).

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552 et seq., amended by OPEN Government Act of 2007, Pub. L. No. 110-175, 121 Stat. 2524, and the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552a, and corresponding regulations, 34 C.F.R. § 5.1 et seq. I request that a copy of all of the following documents pertaining to the matters set forth below and / or records indexed to my name be sent to me. To help identify information about me in your record systems, I am providing the following required information: My current address is 11502 SE US HWY 301, Hawthorne, FL, 32640. I am a U.S. citizen by birth, born on April 16, 1056 in Jackson, MI. My Soc. Sec. # is 043-60-8286.

This is also a Public Records Request, and 28 C.F.R. Sec. 35.130(f) Title II ADA records request for non-discriminatory treatment, in addition to Freedom of Information Request involving information sought in part against TFB General Counsel Paul Hill, because I would like to rule-out whether Mr. Hill has acted to retaliate against my Autism disabilities by ensuring that every single Bar grievance I file is either not accepted or is routinely dismissed by persons lacking specific Autism training including based on Bar grievance staff falsifying facts I attempt to communicate, ordering me to sign to the truth of material I cannot see to read on inaccessible paper print formats that violate Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act, and refusing to require lawyers responding to sign truth of their response as Title II of the ADA requires. Accordingly, I want to give the Board every benefit to inform me whether Mr. Hill is or is not doing so, at the behest and/or knowledge of the Board.

I am concerned whether Mr. Hill has set a policy imputable to The Florida Bar and Board of Governors of refusing the specific Autism genetic and disability “effective communication” accommodations I require, has refused to require all Florida lawyers to receive specific Autism and Title II Americans With Disabilities Act training, and has used those Title II ADA civil rights violations against me to refuse a disciplinary remedy against those lawyers bullying my Autism including but not limited to on Facebook and the causally-linked breakings and entering to my property in Alachua County, Florida, against lawyers who have assaulted me, and to prevent me from being able to hire competent, specifically Autism trained legal counsel to represent me in the State of Florida.

I do not take lightly the words of agreement of the Autism bullying conspiracy to violate my civil rights statement “no hole in the middle” exists (“See Exhibit “A”), in terms of conspiracy to obstruct my 10-year struggle to attain Florida Bar admission and secure an Autism-specific Title II ADA accessible court anywhere in Florida, thereby blocking every source of my Autism income and supports while repeated law enforcement financial and other entrapment efforts are mounted against me in a Virgil Hawkins-style manner. I have no criminal record whatsoever and I passed the most difficult bar examination in the U.S., as a single mother with no financial support whatsoever. Provide me dignity I deserve by expediting thorough, meaningful and truthful responses, absent omission or lack of candor, in the literal Autism language I speak, to my enumerated requests below.

Request #1: Please be so kind to furnish me with names of such “privileged” attorneys as described in the FBI Guidelines pertaining to use of “privileged” CIs, employed by TFB, or otherwise under contract with TFB, including but not limited to Paul Hill, Esq. and Thomas M. Gonzalez, Esq., so that I may rule-out whether such attorneys have ever at any time violated my civil rights as a person with Autism related or otherwise to the declarations against interest (admissions) posted on the Internet (Exhibit A) and my Facebook page, by having associated themselves in / with any cases, TFB complaints, inquiries or controversies I have been party to or have expressed desire to file, either individually, or in my employment as law clerk to David F. Petrano, Esq, (FL BAR NO 624586), and/or any actions that have interfered with my Alachua County, Florida home ownership property rights, warranty deed, title insurance, and/or mortgage, California and/or Florida Bar admissions, my insurance settlements including but not limited to those for UM with Nationwide blocked for 2 ½ years for a significant brain injury requiring timely treatment, Citizens property insurance, and title insurance on my property, the 9 year delay in my Social Security disability benefits, obstructing my workman’s compensation benefits to funnel the benefits I would have received to build the 1st DCA Taj Mahal Courthouse while Autism access Title II ADA compliance is not being provided, obstructing payment of my wages by several horse employers, my brain injury and other medical care at University of South Florida and with Michael W. Hoffmann, MD, my meaningful Autism Florida Courts access, and/or the maiming of my medically prescribed Autism disability service therapy horse and/or the breakings and entering to my property in Alachua County, Florida.

Request #2: Please be so kind to furnish me with all records explaining, addressing, analyzing, and purporting to give a legal justification why Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act excuses the Florida Bar from making it a mandatory requirement that each and every lawyer licensed by The Florida Bar undergo specific Autism, Autism language, and Title II ADA Autism disability training as well as why The Florida Bar does not feel it is under a duty to update its Title II ADA self-evaluation (28 C.F.R. Sec. 35.105(a), (c) to specifically address Autism, lawyer training in Autism, an Autism bullying policy, overhaul its specific communication processes and complaint procedures for Autism language and to make a multiple-lawyer Autism bullying complaint in one package, and provide me the count for Civil Rights inclusion of the numbers of Bar members with Autism vs. non-Autistic Bar members to demonstrate compliance with the Title II ADA Equal Protection mandates to ensure The Florida Bar is not compositionally non-Autism homogeous.

Request #3: Please be so kind to furnish me with all records of any type whatsoever for each and every person and their identity and Bar number or other licensure number and agency, if applicable, and for each and every member, employee, contractor or other agent or assign with whom The Florida Bar has discussed me or about me in any manner and/or who accessed my www.equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com website and/or my Facebook page at the behest of or on behalf of or on direction of The Florida Bar or any member, employee, agent, contractor, or assign thereof. For all records pertaining to discussion about me with others, pls, identify those others.

I am further making this public records and Freedom of Information Request (FOIA) request upon yourself and all components of The Florida Bar as a citizen blogger on Twitter and journalist to the Autism community and all people with Autism (http://equiisautististicsavant.blogspot.com/) to keep them informed of vital issues of public concern for which the out-of-control Florida Bar Autism policies, hackings and Autism cyberbullying and other Autism bullying civil rights retaliation violations to which I have been subjected and need to immediately be brought to a halt, thus I am entitled to all such records free of charge and expedited processing of my FOIA request, as well as free of charge under Title II ADA’s non-surcharge implementing regulation for non-discriminatory treatment, 28 C.F.R. Sec. 35. 130(f) that federally-preempts Florida’s public records cost schedules.

Given that there is ‘no legitimate law enforcement interest’ in an unlawful civil rights and/or U.S. ratified Treaty violation against people with Autism including me that is imputable from Florida to the United States, see Shotz v. City of Plantation, Fla., 344 F.3d 1161 (11th Cir. 2003) (law enforcement vendetta to mis-use law enforcement power to commit a civil rights retaliation), the materials requested cannot be withheld under Sec. 504 and 42 U.S.C. Sec. 12201(b) (expressly superceding “other federal laws”) language that impliedly or expressly amends, repeals, and/or supercedes public records and FOIA exceptions, exemptions, state secrets, or National Security “pre-texts” that violate Autism and disability civil rights (See Exhibit A).

Additionally, I am claiming entitlement to expedited processing because the lack of expedited treatment could reasonably be expected to pose a threat to my life or physical safety; I will suffer the loss of substantial due process rights and thus expedition is appropriate; I am a person primarily engaged in disseminating information to the public under various Internet pen names including but not limited to my own name and EquiisSavant and EquiisAutisticSavant and EquiisAutisticSavantArtist and the information is urgently needed to inform the public concerning some actual or alleged federal government activity; and, finally, expedition is appropriate because the subject of Autism and all matters pertaining thereto is of widespread and exceptional media interest and the information sought involves possible questions about the government's integrity which affect public confidence.

I anticipate hearing from you within 10 working days (34 C.F.R. § 5.51(d); 28 C.F.R. § 35.130(f)). Thank you for your attention to this matter.

For each and every item you dispute might be covered by such a defense to public production, pls. provide a privilege log of each and every item as I am claiming them all to be pre-texts under which yourself, TFB, lawyers TFB licenses, FBI, DOJ, and others in concert with them have violate my Autism and disability civil rights.

This is notice each withhold of information I seek under any “pre-text,” asserted on your end, can effectively ground a spoliation of evidence claim(s) under Florida law and Fed. R. Civ. P. 26 seeking evidentiary presumptions against those who have committed these civil rights violations against me.

I am publishing this Public Records and FOIA Request on my Autism blog. I may also share on my Autism blog your response and the records you produce.

I declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746 that I am authorizing you to release all information concerning and/or indexed to me in any way.

Respectfully,
/S
Mary Katherine Day-Petrano

No comments:

Post a Comment