Thursday, June 6, 2013

THE FLORIDA BAR LIKES TO BEAT UP ON FRAGILE X RETARDS WITH SEVERE AUTISM - JEFFREY BROWN, A RETARD - AUTISM BIGOT

The TRUTH about The Florida Bar -- communication I just sent, and I am going to being posting on my blog and disseminating to the Autism community what PIGS and a BASTION of Autism discrimination and ABUSERS The Florida Bar is AND I AM NOT GOING TO SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

"Immediately After I Requested To Make A 28 CFR Sec. 35.107 ADA Grievance Over Jeffrey Brown Not Accommodating MY Disabilities, Jeffrey Brown Referred David Petrano To Grievance Committee in Violation Of 42 USC Sec. 12203 - This serves as my Notice Of My Intent To File New Lawsuit Against TFB, Jeffrey Brown, and Grievance Committee, As Well As Initiators of The Bar Complaint Based On Failure To Accommodate My Disabilities By Magistrate Jones,  for Money Damages For Intentional Retaliation Intended to Derail My Bankruptcy, Deprive me of my Caregiver, and Inflict Disability Injury On Me When TFB, Schwait, and Gonzalez Are Creditors in my Bankruptcy."


Trevor Rhodes and Carl Schwait, two Florida Bar members, OUTRIGHT INTENTIONALLY LIED to Magistrate Gary R. Jones (COMMITTED A FRAUD ON THE COURT), by stating:

1.) All Petrano lawsuits all over Florida are "frivolous" and "vexatious" and pro se, citing to The Vessel Mistress and Altenbernd lawsuits; and
2.) Trevor Rhodes and Carl Schwait failed to Inform Magistrate Jones of Magistrate Jenkins report and recommendation ruling Vessel Mistress lawsuit was meritorious;
3.) Trevor Rhodes and Carl Schwait failed to Inform Magistrate Jones that Jacob J. Munch filed a notice of false testimony of Theron Hutto and Hutto admitted to knowingly and willfully committing perjury in open court against David and I, and he knew a person with severe Autism cannot tell when someone is lying when he did it;
4.) Trevor Rhodes and Carl Schwait failed to Inform Magistrate Jones that David and I were not pro se but had a lawyer, Frank Butler, Esq. in Vessel Mistress case who wrote in his e-mail that it was "ridiculous" the District Judge James D. Whittemore was saddling us with the costs of the witness perjury against us, that Whittemore was unconstitutionally denying us relief on our meritorious complaint and leave to amend, and that the case went against us because "a payment had been made" (YES, WE HAVE THAT IN WRITING FROM FRANK BUTLER, ESQ.); 
5.)Trevor Rhodes and Carl Schwait failed to Inform Magistrate Jones that we asked Whittemore to appoint me a Guardian Ad Litem in Vessel Mistress case (3 pleadings) because of my severe Autism and Fragile X learning disabilities and he refused to even consider the issue; and 
6.) Trevor Rhodes and Carl Schwait failed to Inform Magistrate Jones that 11th Circuit Judge Charles Wilson entered an Order making the finding my Altenbernd case was "not frivolous."

In the face of this evidence, The Florida Bar REFUSES TO PROSECUTE JACOB MUNCH, TREVOR RHODES, OR CARL SCHWAIT. 

Instead, The Florida Bar attacked David by referring him to have HIS license taken away AS THE VICTIM OF THE PERJURY AND THE PAYMENT THAT "WAS MADE" TO PROCURE THE OUTCOME OF THE VESSEL MISTRESS CASE.  

While attacking David, The Florida Bar's Jeffrey Brown knowingly refused to give David (and I) Title II ADA extra time accommodations so David could meet his caregiving duties to me, and Jeffrey Brown knew this meant I would not be fed my meals on time, and it would trigger seizures, and that people with Autism and epilepsy have an 800 % risk of sudden death in situations such as this where Jeffrey Brown with The Florida Bar's backing, INTENTIONALLY REFUSED THE ADA ACCOMMODATIONS KNOWING IT WOULD INFLICT A HIGH RISK OF DEATH-FROM-SEIZURE ON ME. 

The Florida Bar's public records response shows Jeffrey Brown has NO Title II ADA training at all. 

My letter to The Florida Bar, against these background facts, continued:
  
"Pls. immediately provide me the public records of whether or not Thomas M. Gonzalez and/or Carl Schwait and/or Trevor Rhodes initiated the Bar Complaint against David or have been involved with it in any way that is being referred to a Grievance Committee in 42 USC Sec. 12203 retaliation violation of MY request for accommodations made the same day as the referral. 

I am prepared to immediately file my lawsuit and seek the information compelled through discovery in the event TFB records custodian continues to obstruct the public records request. 

It is clear there was not enough time for Jeffrey Brown to investigate the response to the inquiry letter David responded to that injured my caregiving before referral to the Grievance committee. It is a clear retaliation against ME whom David cares for from his lawyer income, in retaliation for my asking for ADA accommodations in the Bar complaints I filed as well as to provide witness testimony to Davids and to accommodate my caregiving needs. 

I am also going to start posting on my blog about how Jeffrey Brown did this to injure my Autism and he can sue me if he would like, but I am NOT going to take down my posts and I am going to tweet them several times per day to the Autism community. 

This is Autism discrimination and abuse.You are a Horrid organization that is a BASTION of Autism discrimination who refuses to protect adults with severe Autism, and selectively prosecutes Autism family members and furthers and encourages your Bar members to discriminate, retaliate, commit fraud, and abuse severely Autistic adults. 

The Autism community and the entire United States has a First Amendment right to know what your organization stands for - Autism abuse and discrimination. 

Respectfully,
Mary Katherine Day-Petrano"

I personally requested a Title II ADA extra time accommodation from Jeffrey Brown so David could tend my caregiving needs, and Jeffrey Brown responded by WHINING ABOUT THE ADA and referring David to a Florida Bar grievance committee ON THE SAME DAY -- A CLEAR 42 U.S.C. Sec. 12203 ADA retaliation. 

There were over 100 evidence documents Jeffrey Brown NEVER INVESTIGATED that supported David's response, before ANGRILY REACTING TO THE ADA ACCOMMODATIONS REQUEST BY REFERRING HIM TO GRIEVANCE COMMITTEE - how does a Bar investigator read and investigate a 130 pg response and over 100 evidence documents in only 1-2 days ?

He CAN'T. 

Hello Florida Bar, I will SUE YOU AGAIN. I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE YOUR AUTISM ABUSE, AND I HAVE ASSOCIATIONAL STANDING, 28 C.F.R. SEC. 35.130(g). 

COME BEAT UP ON A RETARD AGAIN - THE FLORIDA BAR LIKES TO BEAT UP ON FRAGILE X RETARDS WITH SEVERE AUTISM - JEFFREY BROWN, A RETARD - AUTISM BIGOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment